At Bonarigo & McCutcheon we help you navigate through Real Estate Law – branch of civil law that covers rights to possess, use, and enjoy land and the permanent manmade additions attached to it. This includes the capacity to hold interests in real property, permissible interests in real property, relations between owners, relations between owners and the community, landlord and tenant relations, the transfer of interests in real property, and real property financing, including deeds and mortgages. Real estate transactions, such as purchases, sales, and leases, are governed by a wide body of federal and state law, and the requirements established by state law often differ from state to state.
Bonarigo & McCutcheon is a trusted law firm with experience in Genesee, Wyoming, Orleans and all of the surrounding counties in Western New York. Mr. Bonarigo, Ms. DeFreze and their experienced, reliable staff are here to assist you through every step of your closing. Legal Services include:
- Review and approval of your real estate contract
- Ordering updates of your abstract of title and survey map
- Reviewing and resolving title issues that may arise
- Preparing or reviewing title documents
- Preparing or reviewing title insurance required by a lender
- Preparing a closing statement and scheduling a closing that works with our client´s schedules
- Explanation of each and every document and insuring that each document serves your best interests
Each and every real estate transaction is unique and presents its own situations. You can be assured that your best interests are our number one priority.
Real Estate FAQ